Check back for jobs in June of 2011.
InternshipsSocial and Viral Media Manager Intern
Are you an inveterate social media guru? Do you blog? Do you post pictures from your travels on Flickr or Facebook? Do you share your content with your friends on Twitter? Are you an entrepreneur at heart? Do you innovate while you sleep? Are you hunting for an opportunity at an intense, fast-paced company with enormous potential for growth? If the answer to these questions is yes, you might be the next rockstar social marketing intern.
As a social media manager, you will be responsible for various projects. Depending on your specific skill set, this will mainly include blogging and social media marketing, but quite possibly also video production and editing, analytical research, webinars, podcasts, and maybe a music video or two.
You will also be expected to engage with Nanda Home online community via various social media and community tools. As manager, you will be assessed based on your ability to suggest projects for growth, execute growth and produce results with traffic and leads. Even though you're an 'intern' you will have the unusual freedom to decide how you accomplish these goals, and remarkable resources at your disposal.
- You have active, robust accounts on Twitter, Facebook
- You have startup or entrepreneurial experience and interest
- You are highly analytical; you thrive in data-driven organizations
- You're a people person. People gravitate to you and you maintain many substantive, respectful relationships
- You get shit done
- You're a creative thinker
- You don't care what your title is; you're not afraid to do the heavy lifting required of any job that has enormous potential for growth
- You're agile. You don't get hung up on projects that don't work; you can correct your direction quickly
- You're a quick learner (You're undaunted by items on this list that don't describe you because you know you can learn)
- You're tenacious
- You're fun to be around
Ideally you are located in/around Detroit, and are willing to both work remotely as well as travel to our offices at times. The position is part-time and starts right away. We're a small company in a growth phase so we hope our interns will join our team long-term. We pay commensurate with experience.
Send anything you think is relevant to help give us a clear picture of how you will help us grow our social media presence and put 'Social Media Intern' in the subject firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Design by Texnovate Solutions